Casino hold’em is an interesting variation that players like, like Texas hold’em poker. This explains why these two games have some similarities in terms of gameplay. But the striking difference between the two is that when you play the former, you are competing against other poker players. When you play casino hold’em, you are against the dealer.
Your goal when you play casino is to beat the dealer. To do this, you must make the best poker hand from hidden cards or cards dealt face down; and your five face-up cards or your dealt face up. The following is an easy-to-use casino game to help you when playing.
Card Hold’em Casino
This game positions your poker cards in the same way as other poker games, such as Texas hold’em. Below are the typical poker cards at the casino arranged from the highest to the lowest.
- Royal Flush – This card has a combination of A, K, Q, J, and 10 of the same suit.
- Straight Flush – This card features five consecutive cards of the same suit.
- Four of a Kind – This card has four cards of the same rank and one card of a different card.
- Full House – This card has a combination of Three of a Kind and Pair.
- Flush – This card features five random cards of the same suit.
- Straight – This card has five consecutive cards in various shapes.
- Three of a Kind – This card consists of three cards of any shape of the same value and two other cards of a different nature.
- Two Pair – This card has two sets of One Pair and one unrelated card.
- One Pair – this card contains two cards of any shape of the same value and three other cards of the same value.
- High card – This card contains a set of five cards without any pair or order.Of these cards, the Royal Flush holds the biggest payouts but has the most difficult odds to come by. If neither you nor the dealer gets any of the previously mentioned cards, then whoever holds the highest card value wins.
Hold’em casino has simple gameplay. In fact, you can learn how to play the game in just three easy steps.
1 | Place Your Bet
Before starting a proper game, you need to place your bet or chips in the Ante section of the poker table and then click Deal. This step takes you into the game, much like placing in Texas Hold’em. You will receive two hidden cards afterward. At the same time, three cards from the dealer or the flop, will be placed on the table.
2 | Fold or Call
You can decide whether to fold or call according to the ranking of your cards. When you fold, you withdraw from the game at the expense of your cards and bet. On the other hand, call means to continue the game by doubling the bet amount. If you think your card has the potential to beat the dealer, you should choose Call.
If you want to win additional prizes, you can opt for the casino hold’em games that allow you to place an AA + Bonus side bet after placing your bet. This side bet calculates the value of the poker hand you can make from the two hidden cards and the three flop cards. Regardless of the outcome of the game, you win this side bet if you can make a five-card hand containing a pair of aces or higher. Just click on the AA section of the game table to place your side bet.
3 | Making the Best Poker Cards
Two community cards will be dealt if you decide to call, completing five community cards. At the same time, the dealer’s card will be revealed. Both you and the dealer must make the best five cards using your hidden cards and three of the five community cards. The dealer must have a pair of 4s or better cards to “qualify” or continue with the game. The results of the round can be any of the following:
If the dealer does not have a pair of 4s or higher, you win the game. The dealer will pay the bet and return the call bet.
If the dealer qualifies and beats your cards, you lose your original bet and call.
If the dealer qualifies but you have a better hand, the call bet will pay out 1:1 and the dealer’s house will pay the corresponding bet.
If the dealer’s cards and your cards are a tie, then the dealer will refund all bets.
Playing with a typical poker strategy at a hold’em casino will not help you win the game. For example, you cannot bluff other players because you are competing only with the dealer. Generally, the best way to maximize your game is to play the most of your cards. But of course, be rational in doing this as calling too many can risk your bankroll.
Put your poker skills to the test by playing it today. Better yet, check out this easy online poker guide to find your way to a better game. For gaming tips, tutorials and other guides to make the most of your betting experience, you can visit HappiStar Tips.